Dan's business litigation practice includes a wide range of civil, criminal and administrative matters. In 2008, he was named to Oklahoma's Super Lawyers. Dan's white collar criminal practice has focused on issues involving political corruption, securities fraud and health care overbilling among others. He joined the firm in 2003 and served as trial counsel along with Pat Ryan in obtaining an acquittal in a billion dollar securities case. In a seven year career in the U.S. Attorney's office he was lead counsel in numerous trials and argued several cases before the Tenth Circuit. He served as United States Attorney for the Western District of Oklahoma from 1999 to 2001.
Dan also served as Judge Advocate in the Oklahoma National Guard's 45th Infantry Brigade and deployed to New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. He began his legal career as counsel for U.S. Senator David Boren and later served as a law clerk for United States District Judge Lee West.
- B.S., Economics, Oklahoma State University
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- American Bar Association Journal, The Tax Lawyer, Staff
- William J. Holloway Jr. American Inn of Court, Master Emeritus
- Oklahoma County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division, Former Director