Since graduating law school in 2000, Jason’s practice has been focused on personal injury litigation and insurance bad faith litigation. Jason has successfully handled numerous injury and death cases involving medical device errors, construction site accidents, automobile accidents, medical negligence, and dangerous and defective products. In 2008 Jason was selected as a Rising Star by Oklahoma Super Lawyers magazine.
Jason is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in Oklahoma and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Defective Products
- Commercial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Employment Litigation
- Trucking and Automobile Accidents
- General Negligence Law
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, J.D.
- Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, B.S. Honors: Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Luther Bohanon Inn of Court
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 (2013)