Mary Kate Walters
A native of Shreveport, Louisiana, Mary Kate is a 2009 graduate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Mary Kate is experienced in various forms of civil litigation, including complex business litigation, environmental litigation, and energy litigation.
Mary Kate is a member of various bar organizations, including the American Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, the Oklahoma Bar Association, and the Oklahoma County Bar Association. Mary Kate is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Oklahoma.
In law school, Mary Kate was honored with American Jurisprudence awards with top scores in both Legal Research and Writing and Gender Discrimination. Mary Kate also served on the University of Oklahoma College of Law Dean’s Council. Mary Kate volunteers for Oklahoma Lawyers for Children and is a member of the Luther Bohanon Inn of Court. Mary Kate is a co-author of The Endangered Species Act: A Primer, published in the Oklahoma Bar Journal, Vol. 83—No. 5—2/11/2012.
- B.A. in English, Minor in History, Oklahoma Baptist University, 2006
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law
Bar Admissions/Professional Organization
- Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- American Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, Member